We all have our own, most enjoyable moments in life.
Most of them are the little things in life that aren’t a big deal at all, but at the time make you feel amazing.
It’s the minor things that keep us going and give us something to smile about for a brief moment.
It is these things that we all have different opinions on, although I’m sure we can relate to some of each others.
Here are my top 21 satisfactions in life:
1. Getting into bed after a long day, or night out
2. When you finally make it to the toilet after holding it for what feels like forever
3. Laying in bed listening to the rain outside your window
4. Putting on clean clothes straight off the radiator
5. Fresh bed sheets
6. The exhausting but bloody proud feeling after a work out
7. Finally finishing a job that has taken hours to do
8. Waking up and realising you have more time to sleep
Oh bed you are lovely
9. Singing a song and getting every word right and in time
10. Getting indoors after being out in the cold
11. When you see your food coming whilst in a restaurant
12. Slamming a door after an argument
13. Popping bubble wrap when stressed
14. Peeling off a face mask and seeing all the crap that’s been pulled your pores
*Creepy face of satisfaction*
15. That silky smooth freshly shaved feeling
16. Eating healthy and having an increase in energy (until you find yourself reaching for something bad again!)
17. That first cup of tea in the morning (so British right?)
18. Getting in a lovely hot bubble bath 🛀
19. Having someone recognise your efforts and rewarding you for it
20. Pressure washing something and seeing all the dirt blasted away
Now for my most favourite!
21. Hoovering up dust or crumbs and not only seeing the dirt get sucked up but hearing it
Ahh the amazing feeling you get. Now what are your biggest satisfactions in life? There’s no judgement here!