Because They Are ALWAYS Eventful!
So you arrange a night out with the girls..
After deciding where to go, come the long and never ending steps of getting ready, it seems never ending, but to us it’s sometimes the most exciting part of the night! It can be SO fun! Don’t you think?
Here is a list I have put together of the main 25 steps of a girls night out. See if any relate to you!
1. Everyone pitches in for some pre drinking material.. A bottle of Malibu, or some other alcohol goes down a treat whilst you dig through your wardrobe.
2. The radio goes on, and you blast out that dance music that gets you in the party mood. Singing awfully of course.
3. After a lot of debating with yourself, you choose an outfit to wear and say you are going to stick with it. Your friends agree and tell you how great you look, but that’s not enough. You pull out every item of clothing that you own that would be suitable to wear; and of course all your heels get pulled out with it. You change numerous times. It’s too short.. Oh I’ve worn this recently.. I want to wear these heels, but this dress doesn’t go with it.. Grrr I have no accessories to go with this outfit..
4. Unfortunately you feel the effects of all the pre drinking too soon, and are tipsy before you’ve even left the house.
5. You grab your make up bag, and lay everything out on the bed, trying to decide the minimum amount of make up you can take with you. Foundation, blusher.. Now to get started on the eyes! What eyeshadow do I go for? Fake lashes or not?
6. Now for the hair.. Grrrr why is my hair not going right?! I hate being a girl.. Straight or curly? Ahh quick girls help me..
The hairspray can is running out, quick give me yours!
7. You call the cab, and they give you a rough time that they will be with you. You scramble around to get everything ready.
8. Obviously you have to take hundreds of ‘selfies’ with your friends. ‘Put that on Insta!!’ ‘Ewww no delete that one, I look ugly! take another one’..
9. After absolutely drenching yourself in perfume, you try and cram it in your bag, and can just about make it fit..
10. You shove everything you possibly can in your tiny bag – mini brush, mini hairspray, the make up essentials, ID, money, house keys.. Ahh what else do I need?
11. The cab is here.. Ooh quick! one last fix of hairspray. Check yourself in the mirror another ten times.. Right got everything?
12. You all head out to the cab, and get in. Worrying about what you have forgotten and if you look okay.
13. When you get to your destination, and all try to split the fare evenly, but no one ever has any change, so someone ends up paying for the majority of it..
14. When you get to the bar or club. You look at the other girls whilst silently rating their outfits. She’s pretty. Ooh she’s waaay too overdressed!
15. You try to avoid eye contact with every guy there.. ‘Hey, can I buy one of you lovely ladies a drink?’ Nope sorry, we’re all taken..
Can I go out with the girls without getting hit on? JUST ONCE!!!
16. To start off, you’re all really hyper! Shots, shots, shots! You’ve already been drinking since 7, and let’s be honest, your a lightweight..
17. At first you all huddle together, until your brave enough to get on the dance floor! ‘I love this song, wooo!’
18. Toilet time, ahh don’t break the seal.. Don’t do it. Ahh I can’t hold it anymore, you all go together, because well.. we think it’s a big event, and are all scared we won’t find each other again. More selfies in the mirror! With the glorious background of the hand dryer, and of course.. Toilets. Classy..
19. Throughout the night you are constantly topping up your make up, and taking photos of yourself..
20. You party for what feels like agesss but keep drinking to get you through..
21. Finally you and the girls admit defeat. ‘Let’s call a cab, I need my bed’.. Oh the pain your poor feet are in.. You can’t wait to sit down.
Home is calling me..
22. You call a cab, and try to find somewhere to sit whilst you are waiting. The shoes come off. Ahh relief.. With the height of them it’s a surprise you kept going for so long!
23. Finally the cab arrives, you all jump in. God, how I have spent so much money? Oh no, I feel sick..
24. The cab driver drops you off one by one. In drunken slurs you promise to see each other as soon as possible. And ask the ones left in the cab, to text you when their home safely.
25. You’re home. Ahhh bed. If you are sober enough, you jump straight into your cosy pj’s and fluffy socks; and scrub your make up off. You get in your bed and look through all the photos. You have never felt more cosy in your life.
A girls night out is definitely always an experience!! That’s for sure.. Are you in the mood for arranging a girls night out now? Yeah I am too!
I hope you enjoyed reading this little list! Let me know if you have any other girls night out events to add!
Like what you’re reading?