Do you remember constantly saying ‘FML’ (fuck my life) to every daunting situation possible? Yeah I still use that phrase daily..
Life is hard man. The only people we have to guide us are the ones surrounding us, and can you trust everything you hear? Life can becomes so overwhelming at times, and can make you feel like a lost puppy. I often find the simplest things difficult, and get so fed up with trying to juggle everything at once. It makes you wander how other people do it and have their shit together, like seriously can I borrow your manual please?
1. You still haven’t mastered the art of waking up to your alarm clock and actually getting up at the time you are meant to for work, without scrambling around half asleep in the morning to get ready, then running out the door hairbrush in hand and doing your make up on the journey to work.
2. Telling yourself that you are absolutely, most definitely going to start eating healthy and sort your diet out whilst scoffing down a Big Mac. Ermm I’ll start tomorrow..
3. When the days seem to merge into one and you have no concept of what day it is. Why do I even have a calendar?
4. You can NEVER find what you want, and nothing ever seems to be where you left it.
If someone could just come over and organise my whole house, and my life whilst they’re at it that would be great..
5. You often look up to people whilst thinking ‘How the hell have you got your shit together? Are you magic? TEACH ME!!
6. The week seems to drag on and you make a million and one plans for the weekend and get so excited all week, then when the weekend comes around you wake up at 2pm eat, sleep, repeat until the dreaded Monday morning rolls around. (See my ‘Monday Motivation’ post HERE!)
7. The only hairstyle you can do is a messy bun, and even that’s at a push. You just can’t be bothered to learn how to do anything else.
8. You HATE the feeling of responsibility and often have no idea how to adult. (See ‘How To Be An Adult!)
9. Most months you tend to do one big shop to try and make it last as long as possible, but you end up emptying your fridge and cupboards within 4 days; then spend the rest of the month getting takeaways and living off tins, because you can’t be bothered to do another shop. (Story of my life..)
Who can relate?