Because we could all save some time right?
Ladies let’s be honest. We could all do with knowing how to wake up looking somewhat attractive. As much as we pretend we don’t look like a monster first thing..
Crazy bed hair, mascara smeared across your face and dry lips doesn’t make you feel at all glamorous. In fact, you feel gross and can’t even look at yourself, let alone let anyone else see you!
Especially if you’re waking up to next to a special someone you don’t really want to look like Shrek do you? Hell nah!
If you want to know how to wake up looking half decent and cut short the time it takes you to put your face on, then follow these simple steps!!
1. Before bedtime exfoliate your face and moisturise. Your skin always repairs itself at night and removing dead skin cells beforehand will help skin appear glowing by the morning!
2. Brush your hair and tie in a ponytail to lessen the chance of your hair going all over the place and getting tangled in the night
3. Brush your teeth thoroughly and floss! Yes floss!! This will get rid of all the yucky food that’s leftover, reducing the hideousness of morning breath! Bleugh what a turn off!
4. Drink a large glass of water before going to bed. Yes this actually does help you wake up feeling less grouchy and more awake!
5. Pluck your eyebrows daily! (Or less often if you’re lucky) Having tidy eyebrows can give the illusion your eyes are brighter. And if you do it at night, it’s one less thing to worry about in the morning!
6. Get an early night! You don’t want to be tired and grouchy the next day and have dreadful bags under your eyes do you?
Check out ‘How to have the perfect Sunday’ for relaxation tips; and ‘How to have the perfect night sleep’ I’m sure you won’t regret it!
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links which means I’ll earn a bit of commission at no extra cost to you of course! 🙂 Read more about it here)
Like What You’re Reading?