Photo by Min An from Pexels
Here you will find my little guide which will show you products that I have tried and actually use, that have helped me learn how to rid of spots! Damn I wish I knew about them sooner!
If you’re anything like me, then you have tried hundreds of different brands to find out how to get rid of spots! And the getting the right solution for your skin care needs. Having the perfect skin is almost impossible to achieve, without knowing what treatments to start trying..
Spot prone skin is so so hard to cope with. Having spots can make you feel so self conscious; it can stop you going out and make you want to hide away FOREVER!
You have seen all the adverts with brands claiming their products are THE BEST! And most of them with prices through the roof!!!! You can’t just hide your spots. I mean it’s your face.. You can cover your face in make up, and try every blinking concealer and foundation, to be let down and left disappointed as your spots still show.
Here are my TOP 5 recommended products:
- Clean & Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub – This is an awesome exfoliator and leaves your skin feeling as smooth as a baby’s bottom!
- Dermalogica overnight clearing gel – WOW! Use at night, and in the morning spots will be flatter, and the redness reduced. It’s amazing!
- Clean & Clear essentials deep cleaning astringent – As far as we are aware, this is only available to buy online; (We get it from Ebay) We would say this product is one of the most effective! To use, apply a small amount onto a cotton pad and wipe over affected areas of your skin. Use it at night!
- Clean & Clear deep cleansing lotion for sensitive skin – best used in the morning before applying moisturiser and make up. This is really gentle on your skin and works great with the other products.
- Loreal triple active day moisturiser – This is a thick moisturiser which will really help if you have dry skin – this is great used with number 3 on out list!
And there is my secret little list!
As I’m sure you have noticed 3/5 of these products are from the Clean & Clear range..
I only share my honest opinions and reviews on products, and after trying literally hundreds; the Clean & Clear brand really do the trick for me! Hell, they REALLY know how to get rid of spots!
And another bonus? The clean and clear products are really cheap! We’re talking like £3 cheap and they actually work! The Dermalogica overnight clearing gel is expensive compared to the other products I have listed, but I wouldn’t suggest it if it didn’t work for me ladies. So if you really want to know how to get rid of spots, and are willing to try something new then go for it!
If you found this post helpful, then let me know! Or is there any great skin care products out there right now, that YOU would recommend? Help a girl out! Mind sharing this post? 😉
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links which means I’ll earn a bit of commission at no extra cost to you of course! 🙂 Read more about it here)
Like what you’re reading?