The Struggles Of A Freezing Girl
If you’re anything like me and are always cold, winter is definitely not your best friend. When you think of winter you want to hide away and count down the days until this horrible season is over. There are many things you’ll know if you’re always cold and will read this post screaming THAT’S ME!
I feel ya sister.. I hate the cold too.
This list of ten things you’ll know if you’re always cold may relate well to you:
1. When it gets to winter and everyone is excited about the snow, you’re really not.. And you dread leaving the house and avoid it for as long as possible.
2. Your worries about appearance go out of the window; when you have endless layers, a big thick coat, a scarf & gloves, and your eyes watering non stop, it’s hard to maintain your looks.
3. Nights out stop all together. The thought of going out for a drink in the evening, when the weather is at its coldest seem CRAZY! And you become less and less social.
4. You find yourself CONSTANTLY making hot drinks, even if it’s just to hold and warm your hands up! The cold drinks go out of the window and are replaced with a constant chain of hot chocolate, tea or coffee.
5. The thought of scraping ice off your car in the morning is your WORST nightmare. You blast the heaters whilst you put on your thick gloves and can just about manage to hold the ice scraper as you remove it all from your windows.
6. You can almost kick your smoking habit. Unless you can smoke in your home, the thought of putting on lots and lots of jumpers and a coat just to go outside and have a cigarette, seems just too much effort. So you smoke less and less.
7. You can’t get out of bed in the morning. Even if you already struggle with the mornings, it is ten times worse when it’s cold, you just want to wrap up in your duvet and stay there FOREVER!
8. Your showers last a ridiculously long time. You put the water onto the hottest temperature and once your done washing your hair and so on, you just stand there staring into space, waiting until you can get the courage to turn the shower off and step out into that horrible cold air.
9. You own more socks than you have room for. You stock up on fluffy socks, thermals and lots and lots of pairs, including slippers; anything to keep your poor feet warm.
10. Your heating is never off, whether your at home or in the car, you cannot survive without feeling the warmth.
Who feels the same way about the cold? Let me know!