Because who doesn’t?
I never thought I could actually get so addicted to a shop that doesn’t sell clothes or books.. Let’s face it. Superdrug is a LIFESAVER for women! I mean, it has all your beauty essentials! What I love most about it, is it’s so cheap! As well as stocking pretty much all of the health and beauty products you will need in a lifetime, they seem to always have a promotion on!
Their own products are really good, and I actually pick some of them over big brands! My daily facial cleanser is Superdrug’s pink grapefruit wash. I use it every morning and my skin smells and feels pretty awesome after.
So here are the reasons why I love Superdrug so much:
1. It’s so easy to navigate. Do you ever go into a shop and spend half an hour walking up and down every bloody aisle to find what you are looking for? Superdrug has clear signs everywhere; and you can always notice the section you need to go to, the minute you step in. No more pretending to look at things and take an interest before you find what you actually need.
2. You don’t have to have a reason to go in there. I mean, you’re always going to pick up something right? How can you not? It has everything a girl needs.
3. Superdrug’s beauty card racks up points super fast! If you love Superdrug as much as I do, then chances are you’re a frequent customer. When using the Superdrug Beauty Card, you get points every time you shop! It’s easy for them to all build up, sooner than you realise; and then when you have loads of points, you can get money off!
Of course I have a beauty card.. I pretty much live in here!
4. They always have offers on tons of great products! I love using tea tree oil, and they do a great 3 for 2 deal! Which keeps me happy as I get an essential product of mine for absolutely nothing! WINNING!
5. The fact that their bags are usually pink, makes me not want to throw it away. EVER. Maybe I’m just weird, but when I need to re use a carrier bag; I’ve no problem sporting a shiny pink one!
6. In pretty much every store I’ve been in around Kent, the staff always seem to know what they’re talking about; and can navigate you to products straight away.
Help, do you have any good hair products to fix this mess out?.. Great! Lead the way sister!
7. Their online shop is just as awesome as the real thing! They always have great recommendations on the homepage, and ensure you don’t miss out on any deals! They also have a blog, which gives great beauty tips. I love to have a nose through now and again, to see any new posts!
8. They have an online doctor, to save you embarrassing trips to your local GP. You can have an online or over the phone consultation at your convenience.
Be A Part Of The Girly Gabble Newsletter!