So you want a hot bod, or just to lose a little weight? But I’m guessing if you’re reading this you have very little motivation; and although your head is in the right place, you just can’t get yourself to get up and exercise.
Well GOOD NEWS, if you hate the word ‘exercise’ it can be made slightly easier for you..
Remember when you see photos of celebs with flat stomachs and looking like a Barbie doll, chances are they have been Photoshopped. And do not look that damn awesome in real life, so do NOT compare yourself to these ‘goddesses’ as it’s not quite reality.
Here’s how to have fun whilst you exercise!
1. Make a workout playlist! Organise all them tracks that get your blood pumping and in the mood to get up and dance! This is one of the main keys to motivate you!
2. Whether you’re at the gym, or working out at home, set your space up so you have all the equipment you need (if any) and try to eliminate distractions (keep the kids away!)
3. Keep a bottle of water near you at all times – Trust me, you’ll need it!
4. Make a planner! Give yourself a time slot for each exercise. (10 minutes of squats etc..)
5. Take a 2 minute break after each exercise to give your body time to relax after starting the next sequence of exercises.
6. Get a workout buddy! Meet up with a friend and workout together! It’s a great way to socialize whilst keeping fit at the same time, and you’ll end up motivating each other at the same time!
7. After a good session of exercise, treat yourself to a pamper session. Get into a habit of taking care of your body and treating yourself to a spa treat afterwards, to motivate you each time you exercise!
8. Make a nice smoothie to drink before/after you exercise. (Totally Random Ideas have some great recipes! Check them out here!) Water gets boring when your drinking it throughout your workout, so add a nutritional smoothie to give your taste buds a kick! Fruit tastes good you know! 🙂
9. Keep a section in your wardrobe of a few different workout outfits! If you chuck on the same joggers/vest top every time you exercise, it will start to feel like a chore (if it doesn’t already!) Having a variety of workout outfits will keep you feeling ready and fresh, and not so groggy.
Remember ladies no pain, no gain!
Next up read my 54 self care tips!
Like What You’re Reading?