How to look flipping AWESOME!
So you know when you just know that you don’t look good and feel utterly awful and slob-like; and all you want to do is go home, get into your pj’s and snuggle up because you feel completely shitty?
Yeah, I do too..
But there are actually just a FEW simple things you can do, to ensure you look good without all the effort and aggro that goes into it. Looking good isn’t just about make up, and what clothes you’re wearing. It’s about how you feel on the inside that reflects out to others. If you feel good, then it shows. knowing how to look after your body the right way is best kept in a routine so you never have a bad appearance day.
Oh before I forget, check out the how to wake up looking fabulous post!
Here is a little list of quick fixes to look good anywhere:
1.Keep your current nail varnish and a nail file in your bag, so if GOD FORBID your nail chips, then you can quickly save them! Having untidy nails can really bring down your appearance, and to be honest makes you look rather messy. Keep them nails maintained girl!
2. Carry a hairband and a few bobby pins on you; so if your hair decides to go bat shit crazy (because let’s face it.. our hair doesn’t always follow the rules) you can tie it up and pin any stray hairs to keep your hair looking neat and tidy. That way you won’t look like you have been dragged through a forest by a lion running at full speed!
3. Keep Vaseline or a lipbalm on your persons at all times to keep your lips looking ultra kissable! Nobody wants dry cracked lips! Oh hell no!
a smile is the best make up a girl can wear
4. Hand cream is good if you suffer from dry hands, as you can get them feeling and looking SUPER moisturised and soft in seconds!
5. Baby wipes or a make up wipe is good to have at hand, in-case you have a make up disaster. (If you’re anything like me, and wear eye make up out, you’ll end up looking like a sad panda if it decides to rain;) with a make up wipe you can quickly remove all the black dribble you end up with, running down your face.
6. If you don’t keep a pack of tissues with you, you can end up looking like a toddler with a snotty nose, or a bawling baby with puffy eyes. Keep a tissue at hand to fix any erm.. leakages..
be original, be natural, be good
7. Don’t forget to use a good moisturiser in the morning to keep your face and skin looking refreshed and stop them from drying out.
8. If you’re feeling tired and it shows use some ice! (Did anyone else read this in the ‘happy and you know it’ tune?) Hold an ice cube around your eyes briefly; this will reduce the appearance of swelling and make them look brighter! You won’t look good if you look tired, simple as..
9. If you don’t have time to wash your hair then dry shampoo is your saviour!! It instantly refreshes your hair & gives it volume whilst of course making it look a LOT fresher!
you are a whole lot of lovely
What quick fixes would YOU recommend? Let me know in the comments box!
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links which means I’ll earn a bit of commission at no extra cost to you of course! 🙂 Read more about it here)
Like what you’re reading?